Custom Pet Portraits
Let's face it, these little creatures have a way of crawling into our hearts. A custom pet portrait makes for a very creative gift for the pet lover in your life. They are also make for a thoughtful memorial for a lost pet.
My pet portraits are hand painted on cradled wood panels. They look great hanging directly on the wall or in a frame. Frame not included.
These paintings typically take me about two weeks depending on my workload and the size of the finished piece.
How does it work?
- We'll start with a conversation. Send some photos of your pet to email@example.com. Then we can chat and decide on a pose, setting, size and background.
- You'll then return to this page and place your order. Once I see the order come through, I will begin painting.
- I'll check in with you a couple times during my process with sketches and painting progress. You will have a maximum of 2 reviews.
- Once we are both happy, I will ship the painting to you!
- For Local Pickup, add promo code "LOCAL" and get free shipping. Local pickup available at Idaho Made in downtown Boise.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org